Subject: "Good times, good times" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14806
Show all folders

Ckroeg (Guest)Thu 30-Jan-03 08:57 PM

#14807, "Good times, good times"

Oh man, where do I start. First warrior I've played in forever. I'm sure it showed. I killed and as my ratio shows, died a bit more. Coming from a mage class biased player, I thoroughly enjoyed the revamped warrior class. Legacies add so many different dimensions to a character, it's unbelievable. I'm so tempted to do it again.

On Minotaurs: Great race. Goring was cool until you started getting ganked by that hunted/nexas/scion gang and you started goring. Not good times. The speech thing was funny. Most of the times I had to keep my comments and remarks to five words or less. Anything more and people got confused. One idea I'd like to see implemented is the minotaur abilty to understand one another. Damn, when other minotaurs, Rhegma included, spoke to me, I had a hell of a time understanding them. Thanks to whichever IMM gave speech lessons to the Big D.

Rhegma: Wish I had more con left. I would have loved to RP the rites with you and Karakan someday. Thanks for the IMMteraction and your blessings. I loved when you smited that smug warlock after they were mocking my speech.

On Battle: So many names, so little brain cells. Thanks Intronan for the induction. It was a really big moral blow to the village (at least for me) when you walked away. I'm hoping your departure was more to the effect with the heavens having other things in store for you rather than the gecho about the village letting you down. Kastellyn, I could always tell when you took control of the Big D. Your/his comments were hilarious. You were always eager to share battle insight/philosophy as well. Thror, you don't know how happy I was when you allowed us to declare War on the Grove. It sure spiced up cabal politics while leveling out the Warder/Rager dominance at the time. Morts...Grogim, you're a great leader when you're around. I saw you pretty often, but I think most of the other villagers didn't. Still, the times you're on, you get your sh*t done. Good work. Yogor, one of my best buds. We had Mrenya shaking in her paw wraps everytime we were on, right? Trylartin, my other best bud. Going to miss running round with you in the early twilight hours when all's quiet. We had some good times. Rhomelanthos, you're just plain sick. Rank 37 distended into a giant hero xp range and still killing hero range pk's. Sick I tell you. I feel bad for those poor magi when you slipped back down after I helped you rank. Gre, Sabiene, Melkorath, Sayangu, Senimar and the multitude of others I'm forgetting. Keep up the good fight!

On Warlock: Fun fighting you guys. Jhard, your shark is mean as hell. You tooled me on the water, except for that one time where I got lucky and used Trylartin as a meat shield while I beat you down. Delmuio, you got balls. You'd defend regardless of numbers. Good show.

On Nexus: Definately worthy opponents. Great battles. Erinphalis, you're making a difference.

On Scion: Man, I hated every last full looting one of you. Good show. Perfect way to play an evil.

On Warder: That night the village declared War on the Grove was perhaps one of the best times I've had on the MUD. People died left and right. Gear was being swapped back and forth it was hard to tell whose it was originally. That kind of atmosphere is fun, where you don't if you lose that perfect set, you just go in there guns blazing. Griimbling, I'm going to miss killing ugruks with you. (Had to get in one last cheap shot.)

This is getting long, so I'll wrap it up. Later.

Ckroeg

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) Ckroeg the Weaponsmaster, Blessed of Rhegma [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 30-Jan-03 05:48 PM
Reply Good times, good times, Ckroeg (Guest), 30-Jan-03 08:57 PM #6
Reply Des cows beh speakins weirdiss., Murmanthalas (Guest), 30-Jan-03 09:42 PM, #7
Reply Har har har, Yogor (Guest), 30-Jan-03 10:06 PM, #8
Reply RE: Good times, good times, Darian (Guest), 31-Jan-03 12:12 AM, #9
Reply You so called cheap shots meant nothing.., Griimbling (Guest), 31-Jan-03 12:41 AM, #10
Reply About the minotaur accent..., Rizteiqz (Guest), 31-Jan-03 02:04 AM, #11
Reply God flamin poo...., Trylartin (Guest), 31-Jan-03 02:09 AM, #12
Reply Oh man also...., Trylartin (Guest), 31-Jan-03 02:14 AM, #13
Reply One of my fav's., Grogim (Guest), 31-Jan-03 03:34 AM, #14
Reply Well done!, Kastellyn, 31-Jan-03 06:42 AM, #15
Reply RE: Good times, good times, Delmuio (Guest), 31-Jan-03 07:24 AM, #16
Reply Damn dude, that sucks ass, Rhomelanthos (Guest), 31-Jan-03 09:46 AM, #17
Reply RE: Good times, good times, Rhegma, 31-Jan-03 10:18 AM, #18
Reply Sigh..., Karakan (Guest), 31-Jan-03 12:59 PM, #19
Reply RE: Good times, good times, SomeOneSpecial (Guest), 31-Jan-03 01:57 PM, #20
Reply The Good, The Bad, the Ugly, Gre (Guest), 31-Jan-03 02:39 PM, #21
Reply Me like, Urzkoo (Guest), 31-Jan-03 03:07 PM, #22
Reply Seek Ckroeg, you two should understand eachother better..., Graklan (Guest), 31-Jan-03 06:27 PM, #23
Reply RE: Good times, good times, Broxx (Guest), 31-Jan-03 09:59 PM, #24
Reply Enjoyed what I saw from the character., Alnallander, 01-Feb-03 03:13 AM, #25
Reply RE: Good times, good times, Darmok, 02-Feb-03 01:39 PM, #26
Reply I liked you liked you alot, why didnt you do quests ?, Melkorath (Guest), 30-Jan-03 08:36 PM, #5
Reply Woe is Battle Warrior, nepenthe, 30-Jan-03 07:56 PM, #4
Reply well damn., Erinphalis (Guest), 30-Jan-03 07:38 PM, #3
Reply doubt you liked me, Manzinul (Guest), 30-Jan-03 06:22 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON) Ckroeg the Weaponsmaster, Blessed of Rhegma, Jhard (Guest), 30-Jan-03 06:17 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14806 Previous topic | Next topic