Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146211
Show all folders

Dhuuston (Anonymous)Tue 12-Mar-24 08:42 AM
Charter member
#146312, "RE: Goodbyes"

>Dhuuston - My best friend. Keep doing you. I'm glad we got to
>go exploring, even if I got us killed once or twice. Believe
>in yourself!

I think I already said most of this in the graveyard comment on Discord, but you truly were my best friend too. It really was a struggle sometimes trying to figure out where you were or what you were doing, to try to link up with you again. As an Acolyte, trying to ensure your safety was insanely difficult unless I was there at the Fortress when you logged in! They should really give a cry-like power to Acolytes to come save reckless mute Maran, haha.

>Pitti - One of the few people who took time to learn about Bynna. Maybe the only person who knew I sacrificed my gladiator "friends" during their escape to have my vengance against my Master.

Not for a lack of trying! So, so, so many times I tried to get you to open up to me more about everything, to strengthen our friendship. You definitely seemed scarred from your past and difficult to trust people, but I'm glad that you ultimately warmed up to me, at least somewhat.

I really hope you come back with something strong soon, the game definitely needs you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bynna Ras the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 04-Mar-24 06:15 PM
Reply Goodbyes, Beroxxus, 11-Mar-24 10:58 PM, #3
Reply The evil within., Aithiar, 12-Mar-24 03:39 AM, #4
Reply All good holmes., Dallevian, 12-Mar-24 08:29 AM, #5
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Dhuuston (Anonymous), 12-Mar-24 08:42 AM #6
Reply Alas!, Woreich (Anonymous), 05-Mar-24 10:32 AM, #2
Reply Very sad day, FullmoonCat, 05-Mar-24 03:54 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146211 Previous topic | Next topic