Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azalia the Master of the Beasts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142445
Show all folders

novannSun 23-Jan-22 05:27 AM
Member since 21st Jan 2020
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142452, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azalia the Master of the Beasts"
Edited on Sun 23-Jan-22 05:30 AM

I saw a lots of deletes battle charachters at the top of their presense. Even I began to think 'ok, now we have an army', I saw delete of the one, who can fight at heroes. Pazux, Snedrul (? Mino), Luardrakua, a lots of them. Stil thinking, people do battle to get quick frags, and dont want to make a long life for them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Azalia the Master of the Beasts [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 21-Jan-22 01:45 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azalia the Master of the Beasts, Shakiniel (Anonymous), 22-Jan-22 02:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azalia the Master of the Beasts, novann, 23-Jan-22 05:30 AM #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azalia the Master of the Beasts, novann, 23-Jan-22 05:29 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142445 Previous topic | Next topic