Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142396
Show all folders

Youknowwho (Anonymous)Wed 12-Jan-22 10:20 PM
Charter member
#142416, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade"

Back to back Fort leaders Jalim, careful you might get typecasted.
Probably your harpy reminded me more of your successful entropy shifter. Hiilos was a natural leader and his class made that easier. While this one was the scout and finish off, so gave less a feel of the Captain, but I don’t fault you for that.

You certainly enjoyed wrapping up the low hanging fruit and avoiding the harder players. But to be honest, the bar here is so low, that you are above it still. Even if you can’t win a fight, you have a few ways to inflict annoyance. Anything other than typing quit is good in my opinion.

You seem to have getting rewarded by immortals down pat. So much so that you’re even happy to delete a phoenix. I am sure levelling evil newbies will rejoice and I credit you for not over using such power to snap up helpless fruit gliding just above the ground.

Whatever you make next, the universe will ensure that we remain enemies, we always are.

Good Luck with your next char, and by good luck I mean in levelling/getting in to cabal etc, not for pking, with that I wish you bad luck, because what’s the point of playing if I don’t get to fight and occasionally kill Jalim.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerinika,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 10-Jan-22 07:45 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerin..., Youknowwho (Anonymous), 12-Jan-22 10:20 PM #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerin..., Jhyrbian, 13-Jan-22 07:35 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerin..., Dohri (Anonymous), 11-Jan-22 07:09 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerin..., Atrissa (Anonymous), 11-Jan-22 01:24 PM, #3
Reply You led by example, Ash (Anonymous), 11-Jan-22 01:06 PM, #2
Reply Well done on a great character., Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous), 10-Jan-22 11:27 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142396 Previous topic | Next topic