Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142370
Show all folders

Wtf (Anonymous)Fri 07-Jan-22 01:37 AM
Charter member
#142376, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon"

Bah you were next in line too all I'm sure you had to do was wait a tad longer but ha I've deleted over less so yea what the #### 100 hours no virtue thats utterly embarrassing perhaps because of the holidays oh well I will miss you I understand though now thank and you must be talking about Aranir and the mummy whom mummy who nobody ever sees lol
Gln good player

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Jan-22 12:50 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virt..., DeadDefender (Anonymous), 07-Jan-22 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virt..., Wtf (Anonymous), 06-Jan-22 06:32 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virt..., DeadDefender (Anonymous), 06-Jan-22 12:05 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virt..., Wtf (Anonymous), 07-Jan-22 01:37 AM #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142370 Previous topic | Next topic