Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142370
Show all folders

DeadDefender (Anonymous)Thu 06-Jan-22 12:05 PM
Charter member
#142373, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon"

I was looking to make Provincial. I think I got demoralized when I saw people that was rolled after Xothe get leadership positions.

On top of that I was a 100+ hours with no virtue.

Im not complaining.. just answering your question. But I did enjoy my encounters.

Especially in tribunal. See you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Jan-22 12:50 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virt..., DeadDefender (Anonymous), 07-Jan-22 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virt..., Wtf (Anonymous), 06-Jan-22 06:32 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virt..., DeadDefender (Anonymous), 06-Jan-22 12:05 PM #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virt..., Wtf (Anonymous), 07-Jan-22 01:37 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142370 Previous topic | Next topic