Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142355
Show all folders

PatrisaurusTue 04-Jan-22 10:10 PM
Member since 11th Sep 2016
80 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142365, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battle..."

Thanks. I really enjoyed the exploring and adventures and Thormmstein was obviously a great buddy of Gymir’s.

I PK’d myself by picking up defiance as a ghost no less thus scoring a good pk, and that shame combined with hating my legacies and wanting more in the way of enemies drove the delete. This fortress was very fun and I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a good group to hang and explore with.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battlefiel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Jan-22 12:10 PM
Reply Thanks for putting up with my newbie moves. I learned a..., Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous), 10-Jan-22 11:16 PM, #5
Reply Uh oh , Patrisaurus, 11-Jan-22 11:46 AM, #6
Reply Don't worry Rexan, I think you'll be fine., Rexan (Anonymous), 07-Jan-22 10:17 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battle..., Dohri (Anonymous), 05-Jan-22 12:28 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battle..., Thormmstein (Anonymous), 04-Jan-22 05:18 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battle..., Patrisaurus, 04-Jan-22 10:10 PM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142355 Previous topic | Next topic