Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the Goblin Court, Deranged Fromager of the Eternal Star" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142316
Show all folders

SkreenakSun 26-Dec-21 07:51 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2021
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142328, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the Goblin Court, Deranged Fromager of the Eternal Star"

Well ####...

You were a lot of fun, and while you were not the archetype I wanted to see out of my followers, you surely were a great follower. Thanks for being you and coming to grace me with your presence! GLWYN

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the Gobl... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 24-Dec-21 06:35 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the ..., Skreenak, 26-Dec-21 07:51 AM #5
Reply It's a Yuletide miracle!, Atrissa (Anonymous), 24-Dec-21 03:27 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the ..., Delkinen Windsinger (Anonymous), 24-Dec-21 03:02 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the ..., Ggboyboy, 24-Dec-21 10:20 AM, #2
Reply this is #### whos gonna throw cheese everywhere, Mamed, 24-Dec-21 09:13 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142316 Previous topic | Next topic