Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of Rahsael, Hunted by Outlander" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142314
Show all folders

Delkinen Windsinger (Anonymous)Mon 03-Jan-22 03:32 PM
Charter member
#142357, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of Rahsael, Hunted by Outlander"

Hey! Glad you responded! Mae was one of those people that gave Delkinen some options for teaching others because of the things I heard Mae go through. Unfortunately, every time I tried to ask you about it, I would run into a brick wall of little communication and explanation. You inducted me as Jyrendis (faerie-elf warrior) and while that didn't work for me, it was something that made me come back and want to play Warden again, just a bit too late to really spend any time with you. You certainly made an impression on the game and I hope you're happy that you did.

Delkinen Windsinger

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 23-Dec-21 03:40 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., RaryweyImm, 02-Jan-22 11:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Maeneekoni (Anonymous), 01-Jan-22 10:46 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Delkinen Windsinger (Anonymous), 03-Jan-22 03:32 PM #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Admund/Ariendil (Anonymous), 04-Jan-22 10:56 AM, #5
Reply So what happened?!?, An old enemy (Anonymous), 25-Dec-21 12:26 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142314 Previous topic | Next topic