Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of Rahsael, Hunted by Outlander" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142314
Show all folders

RaryweyImmSun 02-Jan-22 11:36 AM
Member since 01st Nov 2021
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142352, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of Rahsael, Hunted by Outlander"

The interactions I had with Mae were few and far between but still impactful and mystical. Watching the moonrise over the pyramid with you was one of the cooler hangounts I had during Rary's mort phase. Sad to see her end with an auto, but c'est la vie. I hope you enjoyed the words I left in your pocket. Well done.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 23-Dec-21 03:40 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., RaryweyImm, 02-Jan-22 11:36 AM #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Maeneekoni (Anonymous), 01-Jan-22 10:46 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Delkinen Windsinger (Anonymous), 03-Jan-22 03:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Admund/Ariendil (Anonymous), 04-Jan-22 10:56 AM, #5
Reply So what happened?!?, An old enemy (Anonymous), 25-Dec-21 12:26 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142314 Previous topic | Next topic