Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of Rahsael, Hunted by Outlander" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142314
Show all folders

Maeneekoni (Anonymous)Sat 01-Jan-22 10:46 AM
Charter member
#142347, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of Rahsael, Hunted by Outlander"

Well this is not how I envisioned this ending, but such as Fate .

So where to begin, this character was my foray back into CF, with COVID raging, I had a lot of time on my hands, so I decided to give it a shot. I saw Outlander was in need of some goodies so I rolled up and gave it a shot, decided Mae was going to be religious enough to follow a God, and the one named Rahsael seemed interesting, (I had no idea what I was getting into).

So off Mae went, it took me a while to figure out the PK mechanics on an Outlander, Elf, Mountaineer, Explorer. But once I did, defending the Tree became a lot of fun for me and not so much for those retrieving. Outside the wilds, as expected, Mae was canon fodder, but she embraced the pain when able . Once I got Sunwarden, those extra powers were a boon indeed.

Rahsael - Thank you for the experience, when you went dormant, RP'd it the best way Mae would, embrace the Loss and spread the word. Everything that Mae experienced was so intense. I hope you are lurking around in the forums.

Ergush - My ancient of Spirit, when you zapped me in the Azreth Wood and inducted me, was one of the funnest interactions I've had. As I moved through the ranks of Outlander and put myself in difficult positions, it was a wonderful experience. Thank you for giving the broken elf a chance!

Alendross - Oh cousin, I hope you learned from all the lessons. Such a tragic tale of what could've been but need not be. Maybe if you would have met a younger Mae, things would've been different? I felt we had out own arc in the world of CF, and I hope you had fun with it.

Cedany- Our interactions were great, Mae felt her pain and hoped to develop it into something else, be it more sorrow or strength was a win for the Church.

Tissie - Mae's warden nemesis! Everything she could never be and your mere presence strengthened her faith in Loss.

Arjandrou - How many adventures and horrible deaths did we get into? When you left Mae was definitely a little sadder and darker.

Laurandt - Our little Fortress/Outlander spat ended quicker because of you. And your skills as a healer made it a difficult fight for many we would face when our causes aligned.

Tristhana - This was one of Mae more interesting interactions, it was effortless, our banter and back and forth was epic. I hope you also had as fun with it as Mae did.

Ydane/Quanhest - You helped Mae tap into the darker side of the Tree, the willingness to spill blood, which made the Warden a little more, aggressive .

Ajanfindel - Hunting with you was always a thrill, fast creep and wind walk let me move quickly and you were quick to show up if something got caught in the snare that was worth killing.

Admund - Taught Mae a lot of the balance of the Tree, in hopes that the branches didn't try to kill each other...too often.

Ariendil - We went into the Dream and changed it all, I hope you enjoyed the interactions as much as I did.

There were many more Mae interacted with, if I missed you I am sorry, but if you reply I will happily respond in kind.

Now time for a break from CF, I hope to return, but Mae was draining on all levels, and all in a good way.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 23-Dec-21 03:40 PM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., RaryweyImm, 02-Jan-22 11:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Maeneekoni (Anonymous), 01-Jan-22 10:46 AM #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Delkinen Windsinger (Anonymous), 03-Jan-22 03:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..., Admund/Ariendil (Anonymous), 04-Jan-22 10:56 AM, #5
Reply So what happened?!?, An old enemy (Anonymous), 25-Dec-21 12:26 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142314 Previous topic | Next topic