Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rathgar the Affirmation of Life, Imperial Priest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141204
Show all folders

PatrisaurusWed 28-Apr-21 08:28 PM
Member since 11th Sep 2016
80 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141205, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rathgar the Affirmation of Life, Imperial Priest"

My first hero after a few years of popping in here and there without ever really committing to a character.

Loved the Empire RP and a lot of healer gameplay. Hated soloing, and found that I was solo for most of my hours. Wish I'd done a shaman in hind sight. Oh well.

The Destuvius religion was a lot of fun, and I'm not sure if I was doing it perfectly but felt I was making progress. Would recommend it to anyone.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rathgar the Affirmation of Life, Imp... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 28-Apr-21 03:20 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rathgar the Affirmation of Life,..., Patrisaurus, 28-Apr-21 08:28 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141204 Previous topic | Next topic