Subject: "RE: Liked you a lot" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140457
Show all folders

Ariendil (Anonymous)Sun 17-Jan-21 11:11 AM
Charter member
#140505, "RE: Liked you a lot"

Quitting Fort just aligned with a lot of other things that were going on at the time and a lot of it is not just limited to Ariendil and Garful. But I can say this, I really was sad to see Illiomyndil go, the Fort could use a more hardcore and more active Brigade. As it stands now I feel like the Acolyte/Brigade interaction is not well balanced and the change should start with the Birgade finding the difference between their dogma and the Acolyte's. Illiomyndil had a great vibe about it, but just as I started to push him into the conflict he went and deleted on me, and I really didn't get another take of the same issue with Garful. But that was one of the things I wanted to see raised and resolved with Ariendil. Missed opportunites and all that.

Umbrand seems like a great character, keep going man, the Order is in your hands now. I hope you have fun with it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Ariendil Ar'dan Alennarianthas the Pie... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 14-Jan-21 05:05 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ariendil Ar'dan Alennarianthas the..., Derrideigh (Anonymous), 18-Jan-21 01:52 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ariendil Ar'dan Alennarianthas the..., Ariendil (Anonymous), 20-Jan-21 03:54 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ariendil Ar'dan Alennarianthas the..., Cedany/Dedany (Anonymous), 17-Jan-21 01:18 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ariendil Ar'dan Alennarianthas the..., Ariendil (Anonymous), 17-Jan-21 02:37 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ariendil Ar'dan Alennarianthas the..., Lathlaeril, 14-Jan-21 06:38 PM, #1
     Reply Liked you a lot, Umbrand (Anonymous), 14-Jan-21 07:49 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Liked you a lot, Ariendil (Anonymous), 17-Jan-21 11:11 AM #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ariendil Ar'dan Alennarianthas the..., Maeneekoni (Anonymous), 15-Jan-21 07:36 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Ariendil Ar'dan Alennarianthas the..., Lathlaeril, 17-Jan-21 11:13 AM, #6
     Reply An Elf Long Ago, Prim (Anonymous), 15-Jan-21 11:44 PM, #4
     Reply RE: An Elf Long Ago, Ariendil (Anonymous), 17-Jan-21 11:17 AM, #7
     Reply You were good., Einoh, 17-Jan-21 05:23 PM, #10
          Reply RE: You were good., Ariendil (Anonymous), 20-Jan-21 03:43 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140457 Previous topic | Next topic