Subject: "Goodbye friends!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139793
Show all folders

JentoThu 17-Sep-20 01:12 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2007
98 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139796, "Goodbye friends!"

Hello friends!

I rolled Arjandrou as a COVID work from home comeback char, I haven't played for ~8 years save for a ~100 hour guy name Stren (elf animist) in 2018; I think all I did in 2018 was figure out AI. Centaur sounded cool and I hadn't ever done a "new" bard. Figured I could fiend to get some PK's (didn't really work). Also figured bard would be easy to rank and outlander easy to hide, when I had to do work. Centaur was also kind of cool in the sense of .. there's some interesting challenges to figure out. Not being able to climb screwed me a few times, and the 20 charisma is no bueno for a bard. No boats was interesting until I figured out a good water breathing source. I ate a couple lowbie deaths just walking around before I got inducted or figured out a good fly source. The room behind the kings chambers in Aldevari was the most memorable. Thanks everyone that helped me/tried to help me get out of death traps.. Especially that one I couldn't crawl out of.. :/

I was supposed to expire last month but figured out a way to get pan-seasonal champion.. noticed I only had 1300 role xp and prayed for that extra 100. And when I got it I was more dissapointed then happy. That's when I knew I wouldn't last long.

I lost a lot of the wind in my sail with the Ardmund/Theorendus war thing. It was like all we talked about for weeks and then it happened and Ardmund deleted soon after. I think I came in at the tail end with a huge knowledge gap about this character challenge what all it entailed and was mostly confused. Makes more sense now.

Maeneekoni - My only friend! Great job! I almost didn't delete because of you. I was thinking of keeping this guy around and logging in as limited as I was but it wasn't fun or fair. I know you're mostly alone and I think you mostly enjoy it but I'm sure sometimes you don't. So many fun little adventures, hopefully all my deaths with us added to your Loss tally

Edelrock - Thanks for spending the last little bit with me. I don't know how I caught corona virus in game but that was weird! I had logged in just to delete but when I saw you on, 2 orcs, and they had the fetish. I thought, ok I'll die THEN delete. But somehow we survived and got the fetish back. Last little hoorah of fun.

Ydane - Thanks for everything. You were super helpful, and interactions with you is when I started calling nightreavers friends too. Would've liked to see you get nightreaver at some point since your play times aligned a bit more with mine than Quanhest.

Huuomd - Thanks for showing me the things you did.

Maeri - Not sure how we kept getting along? We ranked together early on, Arj just saw all life as precious and was trying to convert you? I think I got close one time when telling you the nightreaver branch fit you but you have a different agenda, and threw seaweed at me.

Ajanfindel - You had a big impact on Arj. Thanks for running with me.

Galvinar - You were always down to rumble. Great job. Can't believe you were on the phone the whole time! Tough cookie to kill.

Nalasul and Jormyr - Thanks for giving me a bit of interaction. I tried reaching out for Padwei but seems like my playtimes didn't coincide with hers at all. Didn't help keep my char alive. Was thinking of trying to work in a religion conversion to one of you but didn't have the dedication.

Ergush - I think our playtimes also didn't coincide much? You apologized to me early on for the late induct and how you were scarce but then only saw you on limited. Never went to your shrine though so not sure.

I'm sure I missed people and sorry about that, but thanks everyone for making Arj's life enjoyable.

Some old chars: Jartieghe, Sletren, Jastrumnlar, Caranry, Mondradrar, Merious, Jento, Livling,

Goodbye friends!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Arjandrou the Grand Master of Art... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 16-Sep-20 12:40 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Arjandrou the Grand Master of..., Maeneekoni (Anonymous), 17-Sep-20 10:57 PM, #7
Reply Goodbye friends!, Jento, 17-Sep-20 01:12 PM #1
     Reply RE: Goodbye friends!, Nalasul, 17-Sep-20 01:29 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Goodbye friends!, Jento, 17-Sep-20 02:49 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Goodbye friends!, Galvinar (Anonymous), 17-Sep-20 03:42 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Goodbye friends!, Admund (Anonymous), 17-Sep-20 03:44 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Goodbye friends!, Ydane (Anonymous), 17-Sep-20 08:50 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139793 Previous topic | Next topic