Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mortavala Meridiani the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139784
Show all folders

Llyion (Anonymous)Mon 14-Sep-20 07:04 PM
Charter member
#139789, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mortavala Meridiani the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Magistrate of Galadon"

Saddens me yo see this. I was hoping that you would make a great comeback. You were an awesome Magistrate that tried to inspire people to think more deeply about the law. Just so you know, I recommended you for replacing me when I die. You conbinced an elf to leave the Spire in the hands of a drow. Well done! I hope to see you in the fields. GLWYN!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mortavala Meridiani the Dai Sensei... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 09-Sep-20 08:40 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mortavala Meridiani the Dai Se..., Llyion (Anonymous), 14-Sep-20 07:04 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mortavala Meridiani the Dai Se..., Mortavala (Anonymous), 27-Sep-20 05:16 AM, #2
          Reply Loved Mortavala., Lhydia, 27-Sep-20 08:51 AM, #3
          Reply Well done, Itzenxilaatl (Anonymous), 27-Sep-20 02:20 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mortavala Meridiani the Dai Se..., Cedlizurn (Anonymous), 29-Sep-20 01:06 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139784 Previous topic | Next topic