Subject: "Quick Goodbye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139777
Show all folders

Chakrosvar (Anonymous)Wed 09-Sep-20 11:15 AM
Charter member
#139778, "Quick Goodbye"

This is my first time back in four years. My memory is not the best, so everything was a bit fuzzy to come back. I tried to invest in the character as best I could by actually having a role and letting the people I meet shape my experience. If you went after me, I tried my best to bother you and figure out why. If you became my friend, you likely shaped where I was going. I could have easily gone between two different cabals and the people pushed me.

Forms
Giant Squid - The long and short is that I think this form could squish the "lighter" melee classes, but most people were not that. It is possible it could combo well with some other forms better than mine, in particular I think something like Rhino might shine with it. I still just don't understand the logic of the very best of water being the forms that can go anywhere, and the worst being limited to water and losing to most offense or utility forms. This really seems like backwards logic.

Hyena - This form was shockingly good with litheness. I wish I had not chosen the vegetarian flaw, though it was almost comical.

People
Jindoa - You deleting hurt my motivation, I had literally written role centered around you and you could have really shaped this character had you stayed present.

Outlander - The rest of you were awesome as well.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Chakrosvar the Grand Master of Ch... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 09-Sep-20 10:00 AM
Reply Quick Goodbye, Chakrosvar (Anonymous), 09-Sep-20 11:15 AM #1
     Reply Another Bah!, Alendross (Anonymous), 09-Sep-20 11:40 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139777 Previous topic | Next topic