Subject: "*lets out a deep sigh* (txt)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13971
Show all folders

NurwonThu 09-Jan-03 03:43 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13972, "*lets out a deep sigh* (txt)"

Man I knew I should have asked you to group. instead you go and die to Kalvork dueling??? bah! ah well I knew you on this and one other char (won't mention other one till Nurwon is long and dead)

Well to sum it up, you were a great warrior, always loved to group with you. I remember being just amazed at the amount of strikes you just poured out one time, I believe at the battlefield even though you were wielding a staff! Just curious as to why you always seemed to get killed? Many times when I asked you to group you were a ghost, and despite what alot of people seemed to assume, you were not a villager *shrugs*. sorry to see you go and good luck on your next. -Nurwon

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Drakonn the Baron of Hurricanes [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 08-Jan-03 11:06 PM
Reply *lets out a deep sigh* (txt), Nurwon, 09-Jan-03 03:43 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13971 Previous topic | Next topic