Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Polunt Pflarferton the Spunky Swamp-Chicken, Commander of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139240
Show all folders

Wijara (Anonymous)Tue 23-Jun-20 08:53 PM
Charter member
#139266, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Polunt Pflarferton the Spunky Swamp-Chicken, Commander of Battle"

So I hope the ‘eastern road’ incident was not your last showing.
I thought you were standing still to try strangle me or something, I dashed in bash and flurry. You died fast, I had no idea you were link dead til you didn’t come back to your corpse. You had some sweet gear too. I grabbed a giant merc, broke in to the battle cabal, killed the destructor and put your stuff in the pit and left a note. I am thinking you logged in next day as ghost and deleted on the spot
338 hours is a good showing for a rager, nice work all round and good luck with the next character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Polunt Pflarferton the Spunky Swamp-... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 18-Jun-20 03:30 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Polunt Pflarferton the Spunky Sw..., Wijara (Anonymous), 23-Jun-20 08:53 PM #6
Reply props, Dallevian, 24-Jun-20 08:09 AM, #7
Reply Later man you were awesome! I'll miss you! N/T, Arjandrou (Anonymous), 21-Jun-20 11:30 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Polunt Pflarferton the Spunky Sw..., Daphedee, 19-Jun-20 07:44 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Polunt Pflarferton the Spunky Sw..., GLWYN (Anonymous), 20-Jun-20 05:45 AM, #4
Reply A damned great bloke., Panmorne, 18-Jun-20 04:13 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Polunt Pflarferton the Spunky Sw..., Nalasul, 18-Jun-20 04:02 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139240 Previous topic | Next topic