Subject: "RE: I'll tell you" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139085
Show all folders

Exit Interview (Anonymous)Fri 29-May-20 12:47 PM
Charter member
#139094, "RE: I'll tell you"

I sympathise and empathise - he kinda did waste the interviewer's time, and the fact that you were left waiting only makes it worse. That said, perhaps he has a legit OOC IRL reason - we don't know.

Silver lining, it rather made me reflect on the fact that it's the same (worse actually) when we go for empowerment/ leadership, with all the immteraction that entails, and then bail out on the char the same as our friend here has done.

Let's all respect each other's time, and do what we can to keep this a fun hobby for all

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Topaka the Banisher of Fear, Magis... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 29-May-20 11:30 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Topaka the Banisher of Fear, M..., Person saying, "Really?" (Anonymous), 28-May-20 08:40 PM, #1
     Reply How exactly did this negatively impact your life? n/t, Lhydia, 28-May-20 09:52 PM, #2
     Reply I'll tell you, The person saying really... really. (Anonymous), 29-May-20 11:18 AM, #3
          Reply RE: I'll tell you, Exit Interview (Anonymous), 29-May-20 12:47 PM #5
               Reply If you don’t find interviews fun..., Lhydia, 29-May-20 02:00 PM, #6
     Reply PSA: Playing a character for a long time isn't a prereq..., TheBluestThumb, 28-May-20 10:12 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139085 Previous topic | Next topic