Subject: "I'll tell you" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139085
Show all folders

The person saying really... really. (Anonymous)Fri 29-May-20 11:18 AM
Charter member
#139091, "I'll tell you"

I was waiting for an interview and he was ahead of me and after fourty-five minutes I couldn't continue waiting at that point. So not the end of the world, but everything minus the interview process is fine - I find the fact they got interviewed, inducted, and deleted the primary issue. Why get to that point, wasting the interviewer's time (if not multiple interviewers) plus others trying to put in their own share.

I would think by level 40+ you'd know if you were going to keep a character or not and therefore not get inducted into a cabal knowing you're just going to delete, etc.

So, clickbait, I wouldn't make a post if I wasn't somehow affected.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Topaka the Banisher of Fear, Magis... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 29-May-20 11:30 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Topaka the Banisher of Fear, M..., Person saying, "Really?" (Anonymous), 28-May-20 08:40 PM, #1
     Reply How exactly did this negatively impact your life? n/t, Lhydia, 28-May-20 09:52 PM, #2
     Reply I'll tell you, The person saying really... really. (Anonymous), 29-May-20 11:18 AM #3
          Reply RE: I'll tell you, Exit Interview (Anonymous), 29-May-20 12:47 PM, #5
               Reply If you don’t find interviews fun..., Lhydia, 29-May-20 02:00 PM, #6
     Reply PSA: Playing a character for a long time isn't a prereq..., TheBluestThumb, 28-May-20 10:12 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139085 Previous topic | Next topic