Subject: "RE: Whew" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139038
Show all folders

Admund (Anonymous)Mon 25-May-20 07:03 AM
Charter member
#139062, "RE: Whew"

I really liked Eybaen, and I am very sorry that you lost steam toward the end. For what it is worth, I think you already had the five recommendations, and I was expecting to see you inducted a long time ago. I think it would have been even a better story to have Eybaen inducted as a Reaver and then become a Sentinel and then a Warden. But I also don't have the slightest idea what is the 'standard' on how alignment and cabal changes are done up in Immland.

Our play times didn't mesh as frequently as I had liked, but I just want to put it out there that I would have inducted you long before if it was up to the mortal leadership. Maybe another imm was running your alignment change and so several people had to align and this is where the long waiting comes from? I don't know.

In a game world where we all play characters with largely predetermined character destinations, conversion/redemption arcs should be hard, sure, but they should be hard for the average player and doable for the veteran RPers. Characters like this give a richness to the world that would be a shame if it was lost. It provides for a vector of RP where preaching cabal dogma actually has an effect, and it is not just the kill all enemies approach.

Thank you for Eybaen. I hope you roll something as interesting again soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Eybaen Duarte the Hopeless Romantic, A... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-May-20 04:50 PM
Reply Whew, Beroxxus, 25-May-20 12:04 AM, #5
Reply RE: Whew, Laurandt (Anonymous), 25-May-20 12:47 AM, #6
Reply RE: Whew, Xuvian (Anonymous), 25-May-20 06:41 AM, #7
Reply RE: Whew, Admund (Anonymous), 25-May-20 07:03 AM #8
Reply Bleh, Jaane (Anonymous), 25-May-20 07:10 AM, #9
Reply Finger wagging, Einoh, 25-May-20 07:37 AM, #10
Reply I am Jack's broken heart., Cexonza (Anonymous), 25-May-20 09:32 AM, #11
Reply Yeah I tried to recruit you, Narra (Anonymous), 26-May-20 07:13 PM, #12
Reply Trial of Pain, Ishuli, 21-May-20 04:54 PM, #1
     Reply If the character was so well liked and well regarded......, TheBluestThumb, 21-May-20 08:30 PM, #2
          Reply Why one sit and talking only at temple and got what he ..., SameQuestion (Anonymous), 22-May-20 12:26 AM, #3
          Reply RE: If the character was so well liked and well regarde..., Rahsael, 22-May-20 09:03 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139038 Previous topic | Next topic