Subject: "Trial of Pain" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139038
Show all folders

IshuliThu 21-May-20 04:54 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2121 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139039, "Trial of Pain"

Generally liked what I saw, you're a madman for aiming for that alignment change - but someone has to try it! Folks seemed to enjoy interacting with you, so that's a big thumbs up in my book .

From Apex: " Oi! I liked Eybaen. Too bad, I was cheering for him."
From ForsoothAnon: "Oh I liked Eybaen. Did he ever get full redemption?"
From CaseyJ: "great work with Eybaen, always struck me as someone who roleplays WITH people not AT people. plus too many people just go for the power combos, i love it when people walk the hard road"
From Xyfa: "Eybaen seemed cool from what I saw."
From Ergush: "sorry for not being more attentive on the Outlander thing. I really wanted to see the redemption arc before bringing eybaen in to the tree. I was ready to start an induct quest for you the moment you became good. GLWYN"
From Jento: "Well Done Eybaen! Sorry to see you go."
From Amora: "Great job"
From HC-Omo: "Eybaen is a classic, well done and pity he is gone now"

Always good to preserve some of the good vibes!

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Eybaen Duarte the Hopeless Romantic, A... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-May-20 04:50 PM
Reply Whew, Beroxxus, 25-May-20 12:04 AM, #5
Reply RE: Whew, Laurandt (Anonymous), 25-May-20 12:47 AM, #6
Reply RE: Whew, Xuvian (Anonymous), 25-May-20 06:41 AM, #7
Reply RE: Whew, Admund (Anonymous), 25-May-20 07:03 AM, #8
Reply Bleh, Jaane (Anonymous), 25-May-20 07:10 AM, #9
Reply Finger wagging, Einoh, 25-May-20 07:37 AM, #10
Reply I am Jack's broken heart., Cexonza (Anonymous), 25-May-20 09:32 AM, #11
Reply Yeah I tried to recruit you, Narra (Anonymous), 26-May-20 07:13 PM, #12
Reply Trial of Pain, Ishuli, 21-May-20 04:54 PM #1
     Reply If the character was so well liked and well regarded......, TheBluestThumb, 21-May-20 08:30 PM, #2
          Reply Why one sit and talking only at temple and got what he ..., SameQuestion (Anonymous), 22-May-20 12:26 AM, #3
          Reply RE: If the character was so well liked and well regarde..., Rahsael, 22-May-20 09:03 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139038 Previous topic | Next topic