Subject: "RE: Oh my hardened child...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013
Show all folders

Idmund (Anonymous)Tue 26-May-20 07:25 AM
Charter member
#139070, "RE: Oh my hardened child...."

I didn't feel bad at all for tearing you apart as a bear, and neither did Idmund

I think I ended that fight with about 100 HP from your army.

Oh, I passed along the message that you had given it back, and I had no intention of letting you get anything you wanted. I had enough visions of what you did to us to tell me just what kind of a person you were. I was spending my time thinking how to get you to the woods to feed to you to the beast. I didn't care if it actually helped us be safe from it, I just wanted to feed you to it.

Your character, not you, I'm sure you're a nice person

I will say Idmund had a nice bit of darkness in him that I rather enjoyed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-May-20 03:00 PM
Reply Oh my hardened child...., Lyrentia (Anonymous), 23-May-20 07:39 AM, #5
Reply RE: Oh my hardened child...., Idmund (Anonymous), 26-May-20 07:25 AM #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Rahsael, 21-May-20 09:19 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 12:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Admund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 04:34 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 07:22 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013 Previous topic | Next topic