Subject: "Oh my hardened child...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013
Show all folders

Lyrentia (Anonymous)Sat 23-May-20 07:39 AM
Charter member
#139048, "Oh my hardened child...."

I had some great RP with you, and I bet you saw right through my deception, damn crafty bastard !

I remember the few fights I had with you and that one in the weald with all three of you, Lorante, You, and Admund. Was a blast and I was eager for the keel but should have just dipped lol.

That one time in Hamsah, before you knew I was your mother, jfc bear is stupid against an unprepped mage lol. I hope you felt super bad for tearing your mother apart, after you figured out my char was your mother.

I'm curious to know how you felt, after I relinquished the fetish back to you that day, it was all a ploy to get that item from Admund, I did wonder if it almost worked at least lol.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-May-20 03:00 PM
Reply Oh my hardened child...., Lyrentia (Anonymous), 23-May-20 07:39 AM #5
Reply RE: Oh my hardened child...., Idmund (Anonymous), 26-May-20 07:25 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Rahsael, 21-May-20 09:19 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 12:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Admund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 04:34 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 07:22 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013 Previous topic | Next topic