Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His Brother's Keeper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013
Show all folders

RahsaelThu 21-May-20 09:19 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139028, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His Brother's Keeper"

I really loved Idmund. It's surprising to see he was only 86 hours old - you really got into the character's skin quickly and had an outsized impact on the story and the game.

Really well done and I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. You did it justice for sure.

Good luck with real-life stuff; it's getting pretty weird and I'm glad it sounds like you're weathering it so far.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-May-20 03:00 PM
Reply Oh my hardened child...., Lyrentia (Anonymous), 23-May-20 07:39 AM, #5
Reply RE: Oh my hardened child...., Idmund (Anonymous), 26-May-20 07:25 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Rahsael, 21-May-20 09:19 AM #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 12:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Admund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 04:34 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 07:22 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013 Previous topic | Next topic