Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His Brother's Keeper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013
Show all folders

Admund (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 04:34 AM
Charter member
#139025, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His Brother's Keeper"

Man, this sucks.

Thank you for everything. I really liked you, big brother. Whenever I was following you around my eyes would glaze over from the rushing wall of text, to the point I had to keep looking back at the buffer to figure out what was actually going on. You were just that quick! It would have been so cool if we could hang out more, and if we could be on at the same time for some of the more important story points. Loved ya, big guy, you were a true brother's keeper.

I hope life finds you some time to come back to CF, you are one of the good ones. You will be missed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-May-20 03:00 PM
Reply Oh my hardened child...., Lyrentia (Anonymous), 23-May-20 07:39 AM, #5
Reply RE: Oh my hardened child...., Idmund (Anonymous), 26-May-20 07:25 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Rahsael, 21-May-20 09:19 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 12:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Admund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 04:34 AM #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 07:22 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013 Previous topic | Next topic