Subject: "Thank you" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139010
Show all folders

BeroxxusWed 20-May-20 11:05 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139021, "Thank you"

Thank you for all your effort you put into helping Eybaen. When almost everyone did not have faith in me, you always supported me. I did everything I could to help flesh out your character more, and wanted to continue doing so. A lot of our talks was me trying to open various avenues for yourself, to give you deeper thoughts. I'm just glad I finally got your to admit your feelings about Eybaen, though I had to be less subtle towards the end to get you to admit it. I truly hope you enjoyed that song I wrote for you.

Eybaen aka Beroxxus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Frahyel the Grand Mistress of Arti... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-May-20 11:55 AM
Reply Pandemic Return After Some Long Time, yrblues, 20-May-20 02:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Pandemic Return After Some Long Time, Padwei, 20-May-20 03:30 PM, #2
     Reply Great character!, NoobAgain, 20-May-20 03:49 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Great character!, yrblues, 20-May-20 04:34 PM, #4
     Reply Thank you, Beroxxus, 20-May-20 11:05 PM #5
     Reply RE: Pandemic Return After Some Long Time, Admund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 04:41 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139010 Previous topic | Next topic