Subject: "RE: (CON) Mernon the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13884
Show all folders

Kierning (Guest)Sun 05-Jan-03 11:52 PM

#13887, "RE: (CON) Mernon the Grand Master of Changelings"

I think my two favorite/funniest memories of Mernon go something like this...

1. We were in Barovia, having killed the Vampire Lord, and were waiting 'till daylight (I think) to walk out. We must have both been cursed or damned or something. I asked you about the scar, then kissed you. Looks like you about crapped yourself. hahahaha After that you thought I had a thing for you...which I didn't

2. The time in Hillcrest where I was interviewing some Felar, and you and Kyeila decided to come and watch/intimidate/whatever. Then Yhorian showed up, got drunk, and got worded by me. Soon thereafter began the word each-other-fest, including Drizzt, Kyeila and a bottle of dandilion wine, a discouraged Felar applicant, a lithe shadowcat, and Kyeila saying "Orcie" over the CB. That one just killed me.

I just wish you would have gotten a more potent offensive form at the end. You stayed on with the jaguar, which I applaud, but you must have yearned for a lion/ram/tiger

*Kierning presses her frosty blue lips to your cheek.*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Mernon the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 05-Jan-03 06:58 PM
Reply RE: (CON) Mernon the Grand Master of Changelings, Mernon, 05-Jan-03 07:31 PM, #1
     Reply Sorry to see you go., Erinphalis (Guest), 05-Jan-03 07:54 PM, #2
     Reply Wow, umm, who else was I that you knew?, ChaosTheory, 06-Jan-03 06:01 PM, #10
     Reply Goodbye to the walking ghost., Lurdonis (Guest), 05-Jan-03 08:11 PM, #3
     Reply Well alright thats fair enough., ChaosTheory, 06-Jan-03 05:57 PM, #9
     Reply Was fun to travel with you, Kragnar (Guest), 05-Jan-03 08:52 PM, #4
     Reply Cant Believe I forgot you and Bazhans, here we go then., ChaosTheory, 06-Jan-03 05:51 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (CON) Mernon the Grand Master of Changelings, Kierning (Guest), 05-Jan-03 11:52 PM #5
     Reply Hehe., Mernon, 06-Jan-03 05:45 PM, #6
          Reply Oops meant Scene. n/t, ChaosTheory, 06-Jan-03 05:46 PM, #7
          Reply Ah, I remember that one..., Yhorian (Guest), 08-Jan-03 03:08 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Ah, I remember that one..., Kierning (Guest), 09-Jan-03 01:24 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (CON) Mernon the Grand Master of Changelings, Yhorian (Guest), 08-Jan-03 03:48 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13884 Previous topic | Next topic