Subject: "RE: Morderak is gone now." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138676
Show all folders

IshuliSun 29-Mar-20 08:32 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138678, "RE: Morderak is gone now."

I liked when we started talking, and amusingly I didn’t really get the full-joining-the-religion vibe. Ish’s approach is very scholastic and dry – like “Here is a detailed examination of the creative process in art and how you would apply it. Here is how an artist should consider adding to their art using physical objects to supplement an otherwise two-dimensional presentation”. Yours felt, honestly, a tad more Gaspy or Lyceum’like. Which isn’t an insult, since I loved the art, but just to say that I can absolutely see why you’d jump ship and move towards Gasp especially if you weren’t seeing me. No offense taken <3.

As for our times, if you aren’t in my general wizlist hours, then you aren’t in my timezone. A brief glimpse at my logs shows that you were on the same time as me only 2 times in February, and only 4 times in January. That makes it rough for me to notice you / watch you / and really do anything with you.

For Provincial you need to get the Provost to pick you (and not other people), and then I need to be around with you. For Vindicator I need to be able to see you doing Vindicator things. Since I didn’t really get to see you in general, that would definitely make things harder on you unless we’re regularly noting back and forth to schedule times together. BUT I like your “gruff” approach you say you told the Provost, it’s always neat to see a more militaristic Tribunal RP. Sorry that didn’t work out.

Your role approach didn’t bother me – but I’ve read enough literature where fifty pages at a time are just a lengthy dialogue separated by spaces with “. Read perfectly fine to me

Even if I was a letdown on being able to watch you/promote you/etc., nice char. I really enjoyed the times we did interact, and I thought your approach on materials in art was awesome.

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Morderak the Legend of the Battlef... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 28-Mar-20 11:15 PM
Reply Morderak is gone now., Jaegendar, 29-Mar-20 12:14 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Morderak is gone now., Ishuli, 29-Mar-20 08:32 AM #2
     Reply I hoped to catch you, Gaspare Gnazzo, 29-Mar-20 09:09 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138676 Previous topic | Next topic