Subject: "Morderak is gone now." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138676
Show all folders

JaegendarSun 29-Mar-20 12:14 AM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138677, "Morderak is gone now."

It was very fun to play, I doubled my usual tribunal time. I usually delete by 100 hours and that was certainly because it was fun to play him. But the fun stopped happening after hero so I deleted.

The build was surprisingly powerful through low and mid levels. At high level it was sometimes great but also faced a few builds that I couldn't do anything about. Namely drow warrior daggers rager and the nightreaver, dammnit Dunko once you delete you will have to tell me how you hit so hard with those flurries (those were through aura and stoneskin btw).

Ishuli, our first interactions were awesome, they made me very happy and I wanted to become a follower, but then the interactions stopped. So I went to Gaspare and the experience was similar, awesome couple first interactions then couldn't find him. Maybe our times didn't match up, because I tended to log in randomly, hope I didn't disappoint either of you.

I was hopeful that I would get provincial or vindicator, but I didn't get either. I was uncertain why I didn't, specially because the incident with the "annoying runt" was after quite a while after being nominated. Between that and telling the provost that I am no bard to be loving, no paladin to go around aiding others or a big red elf to want to have a big happy family in the spire, I knew my chances were shot and decided that there wasn't much fun to be had anymore.

The build was great, one of the legacies is a MUST have for giant warriors the other one didn't do much for me and if I ever try another giant warrior will change it. I am uncertain about maces, but swords was awesome.

If the imms could give some feedback on the role, I would appreciate it. I ended up making giant walls of conversations with this role marked with either 'd' or ''' instead of separating into paragraphs, to me it kind of made sense but I don't know if it was pleasant to read or a nightmare.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Morderak the Legend of the Battlef... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 28-Mar-20 11:15 PM
Reply Morderak is gone now., Jaegendar, 29-Mar-20 12:14 AM #1
     Reply RE: Morderak is gone now., Ishuli, 29-Mar-20 08:32 AM, #2
     Reply I hoped to catch you, Gaspare Gnazzo, 29-Mar-20 09:09 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138676 Previous topic | Next topic