Subject: "Oh man what a ride!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138615
Show all folders

BlkdrgnTue 17-Mar-20 12:22 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138617, "Oh man what a ride!"

First off, TY Rahsael for letting me in the character challenge. It was unbelievably fun and I hope I did your creation the justice it surely deserved.

Lyrentia was a challenge Character though I imagine that became obvious after a little of time. The experience really helped me learn a lot on how to up my roleplay even before creating a character and developing it so I have a basis to start with. If you ever get a chance, and are willing to stick it out, I highly suggest playing the plot of the IMM's!

Really sucks that it ended, I had some great directions to go from if I survived and really makes me sad because I was invested with this character.

I enjoyed the many different angles of RP I encountered and hope I enriched your characters experiences though, even I can get frustrated and I hope it didn't bleed through to terribly much. Necromancer is a frustrating class to play. Sure you're a power house, but it takes so long to get to that point. If you succeed on every animation. it still takes about an hour or so to get a full army, and that whole hour can be destroyed in an instant with one word out of a bad situation, or dying, but in the same regard you can beat people up pretty easy.

I interacted with a lot of people, and instead of naming names, if you wish to drop me a line, I'll try to reply to you! I didn't have really any sour experiences save for one. Though I imagine another person had a poor perspective of me one a day that my frustration levels were high, and I apologies for that. Though I do hope to see you guys in the fields soon enough!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Lyrentia D'Nakht the Mother of Trag... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-Mar-20 11:55 AM
Reply Oh man what a ride!, Blkdrgn, 17-Mar-20 12:22 PM #1
     Reply RE: Oh man what a ride!, Admund (Anonymous), 17-Mar-20 02:34 PM, #2
     Reply Oh man loved the RP with you, Blkdrgn, 17-Mar-20 04:45 PM, #3
     Reply Nicely done, Narra (Anonymous), 17-Mar-20 04:55 PM, #4
     Reply I had plans for after I mummied, Blkdrgn, 17-Mar-20 05:14 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Oh man what a ride!, Idmund (Anonymous), 18-Mar-20 07:30 AM, #6
     Reply Tyty, Blkdrgn, 18-Mar-20 03:44 PM, #7
     Reply Zombies, Aztezul, 18-Mar-20 06:39 PM, #8
     Reply I had the same frustrations with Cerybis, Blkdrgn, 19-Mar-20 01:57 PM, #9
          Reply Zombie lord, clnt2020, 19-Mar-20 03:01 PM, #10
               Reply RE: Zombie lord, incognito, 20-Mar-20 01:54 AM, #11
                    Reply PWK + final word; summon to the room; etc + random thou..., clnt2020, 20-Mar-20 02:23 AM, #12
     Reply Great interactions!, Cushixicci (Anonymous), 20-Mar-20 01:43 PM, #13
          Reply I didn't mind the traps!, Blkdrgn, 20-Mar-20 04:47 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138615 Previous topic | Next topic