Subject: "Decided to finally just let her go :(" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138606
Show all folders

IrishMidnightSat 28-Mar-20 05:51 PM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138670, "Decided to finally just let her go :("

I really enjoyed the backstory I made with this character - the kind that had me always interested to log in when I had the chance. Some rough times came up in RL at the same point outlanders didn't/wouldn't seem to fill a sunwarden or nightreaver position and I was handling those inductions too. It was a large downer that while I strived to reach out to those pledges and even those who hadn't pledged I lost leadership and from a constantly wizinvis imm from what I could tell.

Animist was fun, but absolutely gimped anywhere that was not a forest. Not sure why water needs to be so hamstrung too, but might as well have been on the eastern road when at sea. Thank you to those that would give the fight when in the wilderness... my aim was not caring as much if enemies or would-be enemies remained outside the woods/wilderness, but another story if they "trespassed".

While I always wanted to bring back some life into her hence not letting her auto earlier or outright deleting, never got any follow-ups from Ergush after he came back from dormancy, and I couldn't help still hold a chip on my shoulder for imms that can't improv worth a damn. "Yes and..." should be every imm's motto if they're interacting with mortals. Wish it were more obvious.

I commissioned my niece to do a drawing of Zsorilya, so I'll follow-up and share that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Zsorilya of the Pyth'Akra the Dwelle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 15-Mar-20 04:10 AM
Reply Picture my niece drew based on description and such, IrishMidnight, 28-Mar-20 05:56 PM, #2
Reply Your niece has talent!, Bemused, 28-Mar-20 06:43 PM, #3
Reply Decided to finally just let her go :(, IrishMidnight, 28-Mar-20 05:51 PM #1
     Reply super dug this character, Dallevian, 28-Mar-20 09:29 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138606 Previous topic | Next topic