Subject: "RE: (DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13839
Show all folders

Minlexyat (Guest)Sat 04-Jan-03 12:04 PM

#13840, "RE: (DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel"

Well, this was something different for me. This was my first char to ever reach the 40's, and in my opinion, I sucked it up. The worst thing for me was the RP. I learned through this character that I cannot play evil. I am not an evil person, and have a hard time acting it out. Hence my RP kept slightly changing... a little more evil here... a little nicer here. It just didn't pull together like a good char could. Cabals were my worst nightmare. I spent the majority of my life having bad RB and trying not to piss anyone off. The one time I actually have balls, I end up making an enemy out of Anith and then the entire scion army. Well, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Thanks to everybody for the experience. Keep up the good work imms/imps.

See yinz all round.

-Matt

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 04-Jan-03 11:57 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel, Minlexyat (Guest), 04-Jan-03 12:04 PM #1
     Reply It was a rather bad error...., Anith (Guest), 04-Jan-03 03:11 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13839 Previous topic | Next topic