Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Baena QuickEye the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138191
Show all folders

Illyria (Anonymous)Wed 22-Jan-20 10:15 PM
Charter member
#138192, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Baena QuickEye the Legend of the Battlefield"
Edited on Thu 23-Jan-20 08:09 AM

Mad respect. I don't think many would have been able to solo level with the kind of hero range you faced, and you never backed down from a fight.

Little shocked you let me kill you the way I did, but it was certainly good RP for your toon.

If I've got one regret it's that you ... didn't talk much with your enemies. I tried a couple of times, and you mostly ignored me or told me off. Which (I'm sure) was good RP for the character/role you had.

You had a lot of people running scared and/or trying to gank you. Compliments, and further respect for lasting as long as you did.

That time you oblitted me three times in the face... I was actually chasing someone else, and stumbled over you. I knew better than to fight you without wands, but did it anyway. SPLAT. Hope it made your day a bit!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Baena QuickEye the Legend of the Bat... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 22-Jan-20 08:10 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Baena QuickEye the Legend of the..., Morderak (Anonymous), 24-Jan-20 01:07 AM, #3
Reply Good fights, Vindelph (Anonymous), 23-Jan-20 09:29 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Baena QuickEye the Legend of the..., Illyria (Anonymous), 23-Jan-20 08:09 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138191 Previous topic | Next topic