Subject: "You must understand that it's very hard to write a farewell after an Imm claims a character :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137930
Show all folders

SekpakMon 13-Jan-20 03:07 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2019
19 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138084, "You must understand that it's very hard to write a farewell after an Imm claims a character :)"
Edited on Mon 13-Jan-20 03:08 AM

You write good things and everybody thinks you as kissing an Imm's ass.
You write bad things and everybody thinks you did it only because you have some bad history with this Imm.

However i simply cannot ignoring writing a farewell to one of my 2 best friends.

I loved everything in Sayra. But most of all that you didn't know-it-all since your level 1. You roleplayed a green to Thera person who was slowly learning our realm. I think it was my other character who suggested you to consider joining Heralds and telling about them. In fact you roleplayed a person-who-slowly-learns-Thera so well that i also tried to show you different preps as my next characters after Sekpak. I really wanted your next characters to be more pk-oriented, a pity it's not going to happen anytime soon because you just imm-ed.

Loved every moment we spent together - both in PvE and in the Inn. You was the only reason that kept me coming to your Inn again and again for a first time after so many years in CF.

You also roleplayed a woman so well that i was WTF when you claimed the character

Don't be burnt as an Imm too fast!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Sayra the Grand Mistress of Artistry... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 24-Dec-19 02:45 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sayra the Grand Mistress of Arti..., xyfa, 27-Dec-19 06:10 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sayra the Grand Mistress of Arti..., Theif (Anonymous), 25-Dec-19 12:27 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sayra the Grand Mistress of Arti..., Beroxxus, 25-Dec-19 12:42 AM, #4
     Reply Game the Situation?, Theif (Anonymous), 09-Jan-20 02:58 AM, #9
          Reply Technically the only person gaming the situation..., Lhydia, 09-Jan-20 08:18 AM, #10
Reply All the world's a stage and its men and women merely pl..., Beroxxus, 24-Dec-19 07:36 PM, #2
Reply RE: All the world's a stage and its men and women merel..., Amora, 25-Dec-19 11:05 PM, #5
Reply This, incognito, 26-Dec-19 05:32 AM, #6
Reply How Disappointing n/t, Beroxxus, 09-Jan-20 02:12 AM, #8
Reply Oh Sayra, still trying to make sure eveybody's looking ..., Cexonza (Anonymous), 10-Jan-20 10:28 AM, #11
Reply You must understand that it's very hard to write a fare..., Sekpak, 13-Jan-20 03:08 AM #12
Reply Arm's length, Morius, 22-Jan-20 01:34 PM, #13
Reply Fantastic all around., k-b, 24-Dec-19 06:29 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137930 Previous topic | Next topic