Subject: "Oh Sayra, still trying to make sure eveybody's looking at you, I see. ;)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137930
Show all folders

Cexonza (Anonymous)Fri 10-Jan-20 10:28 AM
Charter member
#138037, "Oh Sayra, still trying to make sure eveybody's looking at you, I see. ;)"

I started writing this once and stopped because I didn't have time to make it good, which it should be, but I guess something is better than nothing.

As a player I loved both how real Sayra seemed, and functionally the role you played for the Inn and as a general lynch-pin for drama. Her vanity was obvious but not simple, her personality complex enough to not be completely predictable. She was the perfect foil for C in a lot of ways, and C became a richer character because of her.

Like I alluded to, I also think it's awesome how you seemed to get yourself involved in most of the "goings on" of the world in some way, that's always seemed very high-heraldy to me, but not easy to do delicately. If I'd softened my IC stance on you and realized how plugged in you were to a few things, I think that could of opened up some fun angles, but alas.

As a character, at first Cexonza liked you but didn't really trust you(common for her), and after you booted Sel (as a player I got it, as a character C never would - I hope the anger came off as IC and not OOC), C held that against you and mostly ignored you and the Inn for like 100 hours. I like that we were working towards being friendly again, though, I had hoped to resolve that arc with us on good terms again.

But anyway, some of those early interactions were highlights of C's life and you were integral to fleshing the character out in some ways. All around great character from my viewpoint, even if I was catty to you IC. *rimshot*

I'd say GLWYN, but I'm pretty sure your next has canoewhack and slay and C is a prime target for said whacking, so... *berniemaciainstscared.gif*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Sayra the Grand Mistress of Artistry... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 24-Dec-19 02:45 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sayra the Grand Mistress of Arti..., xyfa, 27-Dec-19 06:10 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sayra the Grand Mistress of Arti..., Theif (Anonymous), 25-Dec-19 12:27 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sayra the Grand Mistress of Arti..., Beroxxus, 25-Dec-19 12:42 AM, #4
     Reply Game the Situation?, Theif (Anonymous), 09-Jan-20 02:58 AM, #9
          Reply Technically the only person gaming the situation..., Lhydia, 09-Jan-20 08:18 AM, #10
Reply All the world's a stage and its men and women merely pl..., Beroxxus, 24-Dec-19 07:36 PM, #2
Reply RE: All the world's a stage and its men and women merel..., Amora, 25-Dec-19 11:05 PM, #5
Reply This, incognito, 26-Dec-19 05:32 AM, #6
Reply How Disappointing n/t, Beroxxus, 09-Jan-20 02:12 AM, #8
Reply Oh Sayra, still trying to make sure eveybody's looking ..., Cexonza (Anonymous), 10-Jan-20 10:28 AM #11
Reply You must understand that it's very hard to write a fare..., Sekpak, 13-Jan-20 03:08 AM, #12
Reply Arm's length, Morius, 22-Jan-20 01:34 PM, #13
Reply Fantastic all around., k-b, 24-Dec-19 06:29 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137930 Previous topic | Next topic