Subject: "Well, A great end to a fun char." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13778
Show all folders

ChaoticGnomeTue 31-Dec-02 04:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13780, "Well, A great end to a fun char."

Wow....I dont even know where to start. I guess the beginning. I rolled kambolik right after deleting Gaplemo and Barilan, when the light was still in extreme power. I was so sick of lightwalkers being in power for the last couple months, and the six on one gangbangs on people like urden, i had to do something evil. Im a hardcore gnome fan, so i figured gnome healer, evil intentions could maybe change the tide of this light/dark war. And i like to think that I did, a little. If not at least I was a pain in the ass of the lightwalkers for a while I died to a pk once when I was rank 13, and there were no deaths after that, if I remember correctly. To all of those of you that say "Scion lackey, Scion lackey!" Well, youre fucking damn straight. Someone needed to step in for team evil. As to how I justified in game aiding the scions? Well, Kambolik was an orphan. he never knew either of his parents, or any family. Therefore, he was never taught or schooled in any conventional way. I may have played the idiot, but as some of you know that fought me, I think im far from it Anyways, I met aginal early in his hero days, maybe even low 40's. We hit it off so well, and he accepted Kamboliks zany ways with open arms, It made me think....ROLE TWIST! So I had Aginal Adopt Kambolik, and become his father figure. We traveled, and I played the student as he was the teacher. Now was I a total scion lackey? Not really, as the scions know, I aided the chasm because Kams father now lived there. If any scions had attacked Aginal, Kam woulda gave him a swift kick in the ass, without thinking twice. Thats immortals included...kambolik grew to think he was the toughest thing ever, even able to kill immortals if he tried. Kinda nutty, but thats how I like my gnomes! Anyways, to the goodbyes....

Immortals -

Arvam - Thanks a whole lot for empowering me. I kinda got the impression that you could tell from my roleplay that I was Barilan, and Kapletrik. Im in love with your religion. We may not have talked much, but Kambolik wasn't one to sit around and chat. I dont know if you ever watched him, but I played this one exactly how i thought your religion should be played....I was out interacting with the world, geting in the middle of all the big conflicts, and exploring a TON! I had 850 movement points without armor from all the extra moves i got from exploration points. I hope you dont see Kambolik as a failure to the religion, because I beat the snot outta anyone that badmouthed you

Bria - Thanks for the cake! Everyday is Kamboliks birthday!

Scions - Theres sure a lot of you, dont be hurt if I forget some, just post and ill give you the appropriate goodbye.

Aginal - Wow. great char, great roleplay, great invoker :p I learned a ton from you, and believe it or not, everytime i logged on, I always hit a 'whois a' just for good measure. I loved the travels, and you made me laugh and always seemed to go with what i was trying to roleplay, its like you read my mind. Thanks for the adoption and protection, I think you and me coulda beat anyone up together Keep up the good work, there not many skilled invokers out there, but you know the ins and outs of the class well. Stay away from my Dragonmilk!

Vortigern - Great shaman, pretty knowledgable about the world, and strong roleplay. We hit it off hard at first, I nearly ##### my pants that one time when i gated to you and gave you a high five, and you cursed me I had no idea you were yuber...maybe itll ease your mind to know that I was Catius Anyways, good work, sorry i failed you at the village that one time

Vizzial - (did i spell that right?) Strong transmuter, sneaky little bastard. you were fun to travel with, and i always could use the slows. Good luck with everything

Panir and Helga - You guys are great. I traveled with Panir a bit more than helga, but its always nice having a strongarm duergar shaman in the group.

Killag - Now where did you run to? You were a great thief, we got our share of kills together.

Trajeona - Great healer....but you got a little wierd at the end...even more armor greedy than me. I gave you those things that one time because i was hoping for an induction....sorry it couldn't happen. Oh well, you were fun to play with, and it was great when you ordered the chasm to give me whatever i wanted and to treat me as a leader

Bah, I know im forgetting someone, but there so many names...Hurray for team evil! We whomped on em, it was great while it lasted!

Ragers - There were so many of you I fought, I cant even remember names...Gholruhn stands out though, we fought lots...I even solo killed a rager all by my little gnome self outside the chasm that one time (cloud giant something, i dont remember a name). Anyways you guys never killed me, that had to piss you off considering how much i taunted you guys. Keep up the good work, maybe take a little more pride in your combat sometimes though. Ganging is cool sometimes, i agree, its necessary, but some of you do it waay too much. I remember four ragers trying to kill me one time at once, and it wasn't even at the village, it was on eastern. You know who you are, that was unnessacery. Anyways, you guys were tough anyways, good work.

Team lightwalker - Ohh...some of you guys really wanted me dead bad, and i dont blame you one bit...

Alnallander - Tough paladin. I admired you, because unlike many lightwalkers that knew I was a scion helpin healer, you did not attack me all the time on sight. You knew there were times for it, like at the chasm when i was defending, and there were times to chill out, like when i was being a zany little gnome teleporting around causing trouble. Youre one of the best roleplayed paladins ive seen, and youre easily as tough as barilan was. it hurt kambolik to have to his another one of arvams followers, but hey, you mess with his pops, you get the horns! Keep up the good work, youll be a remembered name in the fortress.

Tarnyxil - Man, we fought so much! You probably are pretty happy to see this post on the graveyard. if it makes you feel any better, you are the *sole* reason I put resist mental up. when you were online, it was up at all times. Good work, you always went all out, and I admire that. Keep it up.

Cuvitar - Stoneshatterin bastard! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Team sylvan -

Phylantorian - (spelling?) Har, you were a tough paladin to fight, always down for a good brawl. Its cool that you took a little time to talk and ask questions instead of just attack attack attack. Good luck with the next.

Nunchyk - you woulda been a great captain if you woulda stayed around longer...oh well, things happen, ive rage deleted many a time.

Sassmi - It sounds strange, but kambolik fell deeply in love with you at first sight. *sigh* torn between love and father, what to do, what to do....Anyways, thanks for the great roleplay before my delete, youre one of the best druids ive seen, far better than gaplemo. Youll make a great captain, good luck.

Uncaballed -

Kragnar - Strong warrior, tough guy, thanks for the travels.

Kelnur - What can I say? I ranked with you from 20 to 46, and the travels were great. Good luck with the next.

Whelp, thats it then. If anyone is wondering why Im deleting, its because Im shipping off to boot camp Jan 2nd, in two days Ill be gone for six months...Im off to be an Army Ranger, and who knows if ill have time for cf when i get outta boot camp. Im not goign to say I quit....they all say that, they all come back! Lets just say its going to be a break....maybe a really long one....

Thanks to all the imms and players that make cf the game it is....its the best game ever, and nothing will ever replace it. Its been a great six years.

Toodles,

The Tweedster, Aka ChaoticGnome

ICQ# 166209706

AIM screenname Tweedster82

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Kambolik the Protector of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 31-Dec-02 04:04 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Kambolik the Protector of Faith, Szuzzlar (Guest), 03-Jan-03 07:22 PM, #10
Reply Well, A great end to a fun char., ChaoticGnome, 31-Dec-02 04:46 PM #1
     Reply Darn me for being nice!, Sassmi (Guest), 31-Dec-02 05:02 PM, #2
     Reply You little runt, you forgot me., Anith (Guest), 31-Dec-02 05:06 PM, #3
     Reply How could i forget my favorite mongoose!, Kambolik (Guest), 31-Dec-02 05:10 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Well, A great end to a fun char., Aginal (Guest), 31-Dec-02 05:10 PM, #5
     Reply Hehe, Tarnyxil (Guest), 01-Jan-03 12:15 PM, #6
     Reply YEY, well...partying, Killag (Guest), 01-Jan-03 08:29 PM, #7
     Reply RE: YEY, well...partying, Killag (Guest), 01-Jan-03 08:36 PM, #8
     Reply HAHAH. I knew who you were., Jeagr (Guest), 02-Jan-03 12:05 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13778 Previous topic | Next topic