Subject: "Hey there!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137691
Show all folders

Liusan (Anonymous)Mon 11-Nov-19 09:38 AM
Charter member
#137695, "Hey there!"

I had great fun with you and it was those interactions that gave me a feel for who Liusan was. I will definitely be back with another follower.

I deleted because I took space and was relying heavily on offhand disarm. Something was definitely buggy with it as it failed more than 90% of the time regardless of what weapon I or the target was using. Then the ambidextrous disarmer edge just quit working altogether and offhand attempts started to consistently take two rounds instead of one. And while An Immortal (who was definitely not Panmorne) offered to help, I felt like the burden for coders is too high already and I'd probably be waiting a long time for a fix, so I opted to just delete instead.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liusan the Legend of the Battlefie... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 10-Nov-19 11:50 AM
Reply Fireheaded dreadlocked basket-weaver., Panmorne, 10-Nov-19 12:01 PM, #1
     Reply May the holy bread give you indigestion, Brenisur (Anonymous), 10-Nov-19 03:02 PM, #2
     Reply Hey there!, Liusan (Anonymous), 11-Nov-19 09:38 AM #3
          Reply RE: Hey there!, Panmorne, 11-Nov-19 12:13 PM, #4
               Reply I noticed the same thing. , Lhydia, 11-Nov-19 12:20 PM, #5
                    Reply Same here..., Liusan (Anonymous), 11-Nov-19 06:49 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137691 Previous topic | Next topic