Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137685
Show all folders

incognitoSat 09-Nov-19 02:41 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137686, "So I figured"

That when I couldn't use my laptop with WiFi, and was on my phone using a bad mobile signal, I might as well be spamming a 7 path invoker. After all, while I couldn't defend myself properly, I could be somewhere obscure when needed.

Sadly, I shared my hours with Enukh who clearly checks everywhere, and whacked me in all sorts of obscure places. Twice while I was in spam and once while I had a link issue. Oh, and the time he camped my recall for hours but I basically had to log off so didn't have the luxury of walking to a quit point.

I wasted a lot of time doing spell spamming in the wrong way. Also had only 1 affinity in water which was a pain but not impossible.

Basically I couldn't be bothered to keep gathering wands and without them I couldn't stand long enough to kill my main enemies, even with some fairly nice bits of gear.

Elemental attunement seems buggy as it can locate iron and other metals, which means a lot of keys can be located.

I'd probably have pushed through with the character of I could have taken a few edges including demi-elemental transcendence, but after taking the edge that stops your area spells from hitting good align mobs, I didn't have enough points. I also screwed up by not pking as a lowbie.

Enjoyed being Korsgaard follower even though I failed epicly at it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Talleluin the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 09-Nov-19 06:40 AM
Reply So I figured, incognito, 09-Nov-19 02:41 PM #1
     Reply Demi-Elemental is super expensive., k-b, 09-Nov-19 06:59 PM, #2
          Reply Huh. I always thought your invoker's name was Laurel. n..., Lhydia, 09-Nov-19 07:47 PM, #3
               Reply My bard’s name was Laurile. Outlander. Nt, k-b, 09-Nov-19 07:55 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137685 Previous topic | Next topic