Subject: "RE: Logging in was becoming a chore..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137590
Show all folders

Sayra (Anonymous)Mon 14-Oct-19 10:51 PM
Charter member
#137596, "RE: Logging in was becoming a chore..."

Sorry to see Oni go! What I am surprised about is that we leveled up at the same time and I think I traveled with you once maybe twice in all our play times. I did have to remember to make sure you to toggle nofollow on in the early days b/c I knew you were stalking behind me several times. I think eventually you realized I was zero threat and really have nothing worth killing for and finally let me be.

I do wish I could have interacted with you more then we did. Anyhow good luck with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Oniflond the Rose with a Prick, Empe... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 14-Oct-19 08:55 PM
Reply Logging in was becoming a chore..., Twist, 14-Oct-19 09:17 PM, #1
     Reply Should have kept your original name. , Lhydia, 14-Oct-19 09:30 PM, #2
     Reply I knew that was you..., Twist, 14-Oct-19 09:49 PM, #3
          Reply Emperor Twineficmndrkilz wouldn't have worked? n/t, Lhydia, 14-Oct-19 09:52 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Logging in was becoming a chore..., Sayra (Anonymous), 14-Oct-19 10:51 PM #5
     Reply I liked Oniflond, Morok (Anonymous), 15-Oct-19 04:08 AM, #6
     Reply This arena duel went even worse than I could imagine., Lyeine (Anonymous), 15-Oct-19 05:27 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137590 Previous topic | Next topic