Subject: "Logging in was becoming a chore..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137590
Show all folders

TwistMon 14-Oct-19 09:17 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137592, "Logging in was becoming a chore..."

Had been debating deletion for a few weeks - just not feeling the motivation to login lately. When it starts to feel like a job, it's time to let go I think.

Very fun character, all in all. After Enhal, Quinloc and now Oniflond, I think my next mortal is going to have to be something other than assassin.

Some goodbyes. Long lived character so I know I'll forget some.

EMPIRE: I tried to just promote LAMMF and gear and all that because Empire was so in need of soldiers. I'm sure some thought I was too nice, but Oniflond was a coward at heart and wanted to surround himself with as much protection as possible. Gaspare and Emnon, thanks for everything - the promoting people I couldn't find, the tattoo and all that stuff. Shryker, thanks for the promotions and for flaking out shortly after getting Emperor so I could get it (and man was that unexpected). Graitel thanks for the vote, was fun running with you back when our times matched up. Phiyruhk you're very cool to RP with and the few times we fought together we really kinda mopped up. Cassock thanks for taking the Oath when I had zero shadows to make Shadow Lord. Zaol it seems like you kick a lot of butt when you're around, keep it going. To the rest of the Imperials - sorry for bailing on you when all of the is about to go down but I figure you need a more frequent presence to help you right now than a guy who is dreading having to login.

Tegerek: The worst part about you is all the complaining I had to endure from people that you and I would stomp on. As far as Oniflond was concerned, despite being a creature of chaos, you always followed Imperial Law to the letter. So why wouldn't I ally with you whenever it worked out?

BATTLE: Morok, good luck keeping things together. Rough times right now. I might have to roll up another to try to help out. Sekpak - I know you took a lot of flak for the full looting and rightfully so, it sucked. And you did it to me AFTER I had left everything in your corpse because you'd fought an Imperial ganksquad. However I imagine some of the other gankers took stuff and you had no idea who did/didn't. Later I finally got you with another assassin and looted you bare and I gotta admit it felt good. And to be honest, regearing from the full loot wasn't that bad and actually made for a more interesting couple of nights than I'd been having recently - may have given the character a much longer life. Trying to tell people that you approached me about stopping the full looting was BS though - that never happened.

ENTROPY: Gilversplitz jeez just die already would you? At least with this char you weren't such a pain in the butt like you were with Quinloc.

OUTLANDER: Enukh you were tough, not sure why the delete but thanks for the gear that you left with Aztezul to give to me, I guess?

FORTRESS: Gruntner FYI that was just mind games Oniflond was playing with you. Sorry if it left a bad taste, but I was trying to get under your skin so I might have a chance at retrieval. Aehwic see Gilversplitz.

TRIBUNAL: My allies (mostly). Lots of folks in here that I should call out, but I'll probably only do a few. Vae it was fun hanging in the shadows with you, trading intel. Farghol don't let Aztezul call you stupid. Or do. Whatever, I'm a deleted character not a cop. Aztezul - I can't say much without getting into recent IC events but I'll just say your RP is very good and throughout everything I enjoyed your character. Keep up the good work.

I know I left out a lot of people, but this is getting long and I need to be done - post and I'll reply though!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Oniflond the Rose with a Prick, Empe... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 14-Oct-19 08:55 PM
Reply Logging in was becoming a chore..., Twist, 14-Oct-19 09:17 PM #1
     Reply Should have kept your original name. , Lhydia, 14-Oct-19 09:30 PM, #2
     Reply I knew that was you..., Twist, 14-Oct-19 09:49 PM, #3
          Reply Emperor Twineficmndrkilz wouldn't have worked? n/t, Lhydia, 14-Oct-19 09:52 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Logging in was becoming a chore..., Sayra (Anonymous), 14-Oct-19 10:51 PM, #5
     Reply I liked Oniflond, Morok (Anonymous), 15-Oct-19 04:08 AM, #6
     Reply This arena duel went even worse than I could imagine., Lyeine (Anonymous), 15-Oct-19 05:27 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137590 Previous topic | Next topic