Subject: "I know they undertaker was broken for a bit, but I'm not sure hows this ship sailed with so little fanfare..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137325
Show all folders

SPNFri 13-Sep-19 09:26 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#137452, "I know they undertaker was broken for a bit, but I'm not sure hows this ship sailed with so little fanfare..."

I can't remember if I inducted you as Quamlu, but I remember you and Quinloc in your early days. I remember thinking there went the village to a couple of flash in the pan murder assassins. Boy was I wrong on both parts.

I think I only crossed blades with you a couple times as Ention and you right quick handed me my ass. Good work and GLWYN!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Bendegoh Sen'taapua the King of Ba... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 02-Sep-19 12:40 PM
Reply I know they undertaker was broken for a bit, but I'm no..., SPN, 13-Sep-19 09:26 PM #1
     Reply Right?, TJHuron, 14-Sep-19 09:32 PM, #2
     Reply They should have titled him the King of Bad Timing, Swordsosaurus, 15-Sep-19 07:54 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137325 Previous topic | Next topic