Subject: "You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con die a villager." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137311
Show all folders

SekpakTue 03-Sep-19 04:06 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2019
19 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137359, "You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con die a villager."

I saw a villager's corpses everywhere and 5-10 imperials online all the time who basically lived in the village. So i made a villager warrior, a berserker. Took soul of the mountain and harmonious - what i find is one the best legacies, especially for a villager who cannot fly or change size. I'd say STSF, space and harmonious are three best legacies. BTW coders can you look please if stun from bat, pincer staff and eagle staff are affected by harmonious?

My only real brother was Gorumphurus who was helping me since my level 1 (after i warned him about imperial shadows online) and all the way to hero and long time after that. But pretty much all villagers except 2 gay ones were my friends whom i tried to help in all possible ways. Love you Gorumphurus, always loved. No doubt the most devoted villager during my life.

Overall i don't play for shiny numbers (that's why BlkDrgn's ooc tells every time after i took his wands that i don't want more pks are laughable). I play to help and teach my allies in all possible ways and bring as much pain to my enemies as possible so they wouldn't even think about coming to our home in the village. That's why all those imperial full looting. The only 2-3 more people besides imperials who were looted heavily were Alrion and Keldithas - who killed the giant in the village of battleragers. Both times i warned them that i'll bring a lot of pain to them because of it, but they didn't want to listen. The only exception who came to the village freely without loosing any armors at all was Tegerek, but that's only because he managed to kill me first before i killed him few times and took nothing, but one sword for me. So i simply couldn't force myself to loot him.

I was sphere rage, but i roleplayed it poorly. But in fact i'm proud that i roleplayed sphere protection very well, my only goal in life was to protect my village and other villagers at any cost, ANY - even being full looted myself 10-15 times by an imperials.

I fought too many people, everybody who attacked me first and all enemies. And being a duergar it pretty much means 90% of the mud. Alrion was no doubt the strongest enemy.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikingly ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 06-Sep-19 08:24 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikin..., Narisel (Anonymous), 05-Sep-19 03:16 AM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikin..., an anonymous poster (Anonymous), 02-Sep-19 11:25 PM, #6
Reply You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con die..., Sekpak, 03-Sep-19 04:06 PM #1
     Reply Well done., Sel Drevas (Anonymous), 03-Sep-19 05:02 PM, #2
     Reply I never felt anything bad about Sel., Sekpak, 03-Sep-19 05:36 PM, #5
     Reply My favorite dirty dwarf, Sayra (Anonymous), 03-Sep-19 05:28 PM, #3
     Reply Sayra you was a great friend too!, Sekpak, 03-Sep-19 05:34 PM, #4
     Reply nice job, tough fights nt, Dallevian, 03-Sep-19 08:40 PM, #7
     Reply You were a beast., xyfa, 04-Sep-19 01:19 PM, #8
     Reply RE: You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con..., You made the game less fun. (Anonymous), 04-Sep-19 09:51 PM, #9
     Reply I'm sorry i refused to gank Mamzisk with you only becau..., Sekpak, 05-Sep-19 04:31 AM, #11
     Reply The real and without mercy part is what ruins the game, pangenoot (Anonymous), 08-Sep-19 04:20 PM, #19
     Reply RE: waaah n/t, JohnEveryMan, 05-Sep-19 06:19 AM, #12
     Reply +1 You were the lamest, Eat a fat one (Anonymous), 05-Sep-19 08:48 PM, #13
     Reply RE: You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con..., Shwartz, 07-Sep-19 04:01 AM, #14
     Reply Why Harmonious?, vorian, 07-Sep-19 06:17 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Why Harmonious?, Onewingedangel, 07-Sep-19 06:34 PM, #16
          Reply Which also means, incognito, 08-Sep-19 09:44 AM, #18
          Reply Reduces the effect of lagging attacks., Cointreau, 07-Sep-19 06:34 PM, #17
          Reply Thank you for all your responses, vorian, 12-Sep-19 04:56 PM, #20
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137311 Previous topic | Next topic