Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pangenoot the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137205
Show all folders

Pangenoot (Anonymous)Tue 20-Aug-19 09:32 PM
Charter member
#137256, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pangenoot the Legend of the Battlefield"

This was my first Battle hero. I thought it was a good build. I geared for saves and didn't have any problems with mages. The Black Sect were the only mages that gave me much of a challenge. Even then, I feel like it was hard to die if I wasn't reckless. However, playing reckless is more fun than playing conservative for me.

In the end, Battle became too damn lame to keep playing. There were some good ragers when I got in. Lately, it seemed like a bunch of tools that wanted to fight Empire more than fight mages. Cabals periodically die for a while; I think it is Battle's turn.

I won't name names since some are still active, but the current villagers are really pathetic when it comes to going after mages. What makes the cabal balanced is most of their enemies can get a/b/s wands. It's completely unbalanced against most non-mage builds. I felt sorry for most Imperial blades/shadows I had to fight.

Seriously, kill Battle for a while or regulate it better.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pangenoot the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 12-Aug-19 09:08 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pangenoot the Legend of the Batt..., Pangenoot (Anonymous), 20-Aug-19 09:32 PM #1
     Reply I forgot to mention, 0 hour timer on hurl throat is sup..., Pangenoot (Anonymous), 20-Aug-19 09:37 PM, #2
     Reply Trying to hunt mages in the current game is hard, often..., TJHuron, 20-Aug-19 10:47 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137205 Previous topic | Next topic