Subject: "RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13588
Show all folders

Tauser (Guest)Fri 27-Dec-02 06:07 PM

#13592, "RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Well, well, I finally kicked the bucket. To fill everyone in this is my first character since New Thalos became Hamsah. Actually it was my first assassin hero now that I think of it. If I wouldnt have spent so many con points exploring the new areas I think I would have faired much better. I only had 560 base hit points when I heroed. Made those Invoker spells nasty, Two of em and I was hurtin. The changes to Thera are great, wish I wouldnt have even started playing again, gonna be really tought to quit this time. I loved playing a villager, even thought the village is strong, you need the village powers to hoard off the masses. As a hero I can only remeber a handful of fights one on one. The rest were Nexuns and Scions along with the Hunted in hoards. On to the goodbyes I am sure I will forget many.

Imms:

Intronan, Thror, Kastellyn you guys are great, your interaction makes the village by far the best cabal I have been in, granted knights was the only other.

Intronan: I gather you saw I was quite green behind the ears, along with the other Imms, but the talks I had with you were very helpful. I got my usuall ass chewin, but you were definately more of a help to Tauser than you know.

Thror: I will create a dwarf just to out drink ya, your role as an Imm is great, I probably shouldnt have played so many hours when I had drank so much ale behind the keyboard! hehe.

Kastellyn: You seem to me to be the one that steps back and looks at everything from a phylisophical viewpoint. I agree with what Rustanviel said about, you love of the game showing through.

I hope I didnt dissapoint any of you, I truely gave it my all.

BattleRagers:

Bryvac, The one who inducted me, and the badest dude that walked thera at the Time. I would just laugh when I would see fully preped foes fall in four rounds. Ouch! you were the badest man I can recall ever seeing in the game since I have played!

Guenrayn, I loved ya man. You were my mentor, you tought me so much, you have no idea. I didnt agree with you losing your General status for attacking the Orc, he might as well have been a Scion seems that is all he hung around with. I will be on the Pillar before I quit and when I get there I will let ya know. I knew right away you knew what you were doing, so I latched on and learned all I could from ya.

Rustanviel, great character, great bard, great friend. I don't know who taught me more, you or Guenrayn. Sorry I couldnt age die for ya, couldnt sit back and watch, and I even got a bit sucidal in the end. Guess all my friends were gone, and just got a little crazy.

Nourn, I learned a good amount of stuff from you old pal. You were a great General and I agree with Guenrayn that you need to be on the Pillar, hell so does he and Rustanviel as far as I am concerned. Great job and you were the moral booster of the Village when times got low.

Paschal, The one I earned my recomendation from. You let go way to early man, wish you would have stuck around I think you would have made a good officer.

Valarath and Yror, I came in as you were goin out, I saw both of ya in chains. The short time I knew ya was grand. When you two, Bryvac, Rustanviel, Palesson,and Nourn were around man did I see mages fall. It was so fun to be a part of You all were great to fight beside.

Drayhloch, Dakje, Trekalsh another of the great supporting cast, good job fellas.

Darmok, You are one role playin fool, at times I didnt agree with ya but, I have to give ya credit you keep to it like stink on #####. Keep it up, I think the village needs more intulects like you at times and not just the massive blade slingers.

Dhrak, Sayangu, Namuzi, Kaoeb, the rangers, Sanimar keep pluggin away, those Scion heros will be dying soon, you need to make the village king of the hill again. Keep it up, there were many times when I thought of deleting, but trust me it feels alot better to play it through.

Scions, I truely hated all of you, not quite as much as I hated the Nexuns but damn close.

Trajeona, Anith, Silaseth you three were always a threat to me, maybe you didnt scare the big giants with axes but ya all scared me.

Bole, we had many fights, most when you didnt have the scepter I believe, but man you always slipped away from me, I cant count the times I had you writhing and convulsing and you got away in the middle of me attempting an owaza and such.

Vortigern, Panir, Aginal, your just a bunch of looters, didnt get to interact with ya much, mostly just died to ya all near the end, and man did that suck. I liked it much better when Scions didnt have the Duergar to see me *wink* Panir.

Warlocks, I respected all of you, and liked fighting you, I am sure I didnt full loot one of ya and you returned the favor, wish all heros would fight that way, that is one thing that would make Carrion by far the best mud.

Talfos, we had many battles not sure if either of us ever finished eachother off one on one but it was great fun. Good Job.

am drawin a blank so yell at me and I will respond.

Nexuns, The three K's, Kragnar Kierning and Keiyla (sp) You three seemed to be attached at the hip, I always enjoyed when you died. Kragnar when it was one on one, you never killed me I usually had your weapons dropped and you were running to the Rift. When the three of ya were together that was another story, and if you were with Bazhans the bashes usually did me in.

Independants:

Tarsonis, I hope you read this cause in my younger days you helped me so much with the new areas, and the skills to play an assassin I thank ya a bunch, I hope all is well for ya in the Real World, I liked and respected you a bunch.

Talin: You ran around with the Nexuns cause you were weak, I had no respect for you.

my time is short so if I forgot ya yell at me I will respond.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 27-Dec-02 03:33 PM
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Talin (Guest), 29-Dec-02 01:38 AM, #14
Reply A few I forgot, and a little more info on me, Tauser (Guest), 28-Dec-02 10:54 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Panir Azzamen (Guest), 28-Dec-02 12:47 AM, #9
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Tauser (Guest), 27-Dec-02 06:07 PM #6
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Trajeona (Guest), 27-Dec-02 07:01 PM, #7
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Paschal (Guest), 27-Dec-02 07:10 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Rustanviel (Guest), 28-Dec-02 01:19 AM, #10
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Intronan, 28-Dec-02 12:19 PM, #12
Reply Attached at the hip?, Kierning (Guest), 28-Dec-02 05:29 PM, #13
Reply The village was like an old folks home, Grogim (Guest), 02-Jan-03 04:00 AM, #15
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Bajula, 27-Dec-02 05:07 PM, #5
Reply You did good son....., Anith (Guest), 27-Dec-02 04:14 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON) Tauser the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Talfos, 27-Dec-02 04:00 PM, #3
Reply 507 hours?!?!?, Vortigern (Guest), 27-Dec-02 03:47 PM, #2
Reply I truly liked Tauser, Guenrayn (Guest), 27-Dec-02 03:36 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13588 Previous topic | Next topic