Subject: "Never got into the char" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135786
Show all folders

Yiarlessea (Anonymous)Thu 13-Dec-18 12:39 AM
Charter member
#135790, "Never got into the char"

On paper wanted to try elf romantic, in reality the edges never came together (new world order) and never got into the groove of the char for some reason. Accidentally killing a goodie while in the process of killing an anti-paladin is now a big no-no apparently and that just completely soured the char for me despite not having any repercussions immediately. That kill probably meant no maran in forever, plus looking forward to whatever aeons of atonement and a very real possibility (for a bard) to kill another and get kicked out for sure is just meh.
Whomever ranked me, thank you! Too bad I didn't get to explore like I planned with this one. GLWMN!
P.S. Hardcore Fort policy is actually fine, no knock on imms, I just couldn't deal with it as a player. And it's kinda not fair to bards and similar classes. The fact that I managed to avoid killing a goodie for ~60 hours is a miracle.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Yiarlessea the Grand Mistress of Arti... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 11-Dec-18 09:24 PM
Reply Never got into the char, Yiarlessea (Anonymous), 13-Dec-18 12:39 AM #1
     Reply Yeah, no golden grimoire or troubadour equivalent , lasentia, 13-Dec-18 03:09 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135786 Previous topic | Next topic