Subject: "Yea enjoyed the character but work frustration plus dealing with powergaming lowbies kinda killed the character." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135784
Show all folders

Gibah (Anonymous)Wed 12-Dec-18 07:51 AM
Charter member
#135787, "Yea enjoyed the character but work frustration plus dealing with powergaming lowbies kinda killed the character."

Also had the dwarven mark. My set was really good. Also the build wasn't what I had in mind either. If I had gone maces instead of axes I'd of enjoyed the character a lot more. I'm already back playing something completely different.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gibah the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 11-Dec-18 06:20 PM
Reply Goobye, Dorf., Father Girf (Anonymous), 12-Dec-18 10:40 AM, #3
Reply I don't mind dying and having an enjoyable enemy is a l..., Gibah (Anonymous), 13-Dec-18 11:10 PM, #6
Reply That sucks. , Ention (Anonymous), 11-Dec-18 09:22 PM, #1
     Reply Yea enjoyed the character but work frustration plus dea..., Gibah (Anonymous), 12-Dec-18 07:51 AM #2
          Reply What is the difference?, Lhydia, 12-Dec-18 11:15 AM, #4
               Reply One is something you can be given without asking or gai..., Gibah (Anonymous), 13-Dec-18 11:08 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135784 Previous topic | Next topic