Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Burkrog the Seeker of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135760
Show all folders

saam (Anonymous)Fri 07-Dec-18 03:21 AM
Charter member
#135763, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Burkrog the Seeker of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade"

damnit. Thats a bad burkrog. No spankings for you.

Sorry right now things are a bit rough. Is the main reason ive been so hard on recruitment even if.. does not look like thats going best either

We have so few in the hero ranks that its painful, and you were one of them. Now gone though

I respected you, you also did heavy recruitment for the empire. I just.. managed to take almost all of them because of the gold hehe. Sorry on that, but also you did work.

I wanted to have a long conversation with you but it wont happen now. Anyway good luck with next

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Burkrog the Seeker of the Macalla, E... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 07-Dec-18 12:56 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Burkrog the Seeker of the Macall..., saam (Anonymous), 07-Dec-18 03:21 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135760 Previous topic | Next topic