Subject: "Well kinda depressing to have to delete." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135167
Show all folders

Gaelilga/tesline (Anonymous)Fri 21-Sep-18 07:26 PM
Charter member
#135169, "Well kinda depressing to have to delete."

Where do I even start? I made this character to test out venoms for a future build that I had in mind. I originally was planning to play a minotaur shaman and made a simple mistake during character creation and tried to restart. So I went with a dwarf shaman which I haven't tried since Sasaek. I decided on Ishuli due to having venoms and I've never played an orderly fortress character nor have I tried her religion. I am glad that I did as it was enjoyable though as always I can't seem to be as talkative as I believe my character should be.

Oli: You made ranking up somewhat fun. Since for some reason there wasn't ever anyone to rank with besides you it was spend time with you or solo rank. Sadly we didn't have many chance to interact past that.

Hork: You were my first kill and we spent a ton of time fighting each other. You got me a few times where I forgot to keep protective shield up for some reason so good on you. I'm not going to tell you to be less reckless because I'd be a hypocrite.

There is no order to this mostly because I am drunk.

Merelith: One of the few people I could actually rely on in a fight. Sometimes you frustrated me with not throwing as much but I don't really play assassins. One of the few people Gaelilga could go drinking with.

Galvendir: I am glad you got Marshall considering my time constraints I would of had to decline it myself. You are a lot more patient than I am. Sort of sucks that our builds didn't mesh too well. We tried to remedy that but it's just kinda an oil and water sort of thing.

Aurew: ICly you frustrated me immensely but I did enjoy playing with you the entire time. I know how Acolytes work just try to suicide less to save the crazy dwarf.

Dhuzir: Could get a decent fight out of you if I tried. Not a bad character just intensely disappointing.

Gillador: Holy #### did you scare the #### out of me when I first hit hero. It was like I had no chance against you being so reliant on poisons. Later things changed a bit but it was always fun fighting you no matter the outcome.

Iiea: Personally I hate specific neutral RP in the Outlander cabal and you fall under that.

Drissa: IC you also frustrated me to no end. Just base line character differences. Beyond that I really enjoyed your character and a lot of what Gaelilga did later had some relation to our interactions.

Assassins of the Empire and village I'm sorry.

Nijee: Didn't see much from you but we didn't have a heavy way of interacting. Otherwise what I saw was good from you and yea that fiend killed me due to the flees PLUS healing curse.

Nhinding: Healers are so nice to have around and the fact that you survived a lot of those situations was impressive.

Varric: Deeply enjoyed your character even though it sucked fighting you pre hero.

Karvesh: I started off hating you but came to rather enjoy having you around. I hope you keep going.

Ishuli: You made this character a lot of fun. I really got into creating that short study on Akan. I will roll something up again in the future. I was trying to do that event before I had to delete but with the hurricane and my time to leave being pushed up it just wasn't happening.

Korsgaard: I personally don't care about the whole heavy hand with goodie kills. My only gripe is I didn't even know it happened. Otherwise it was handled well. I figured you were either going to make Galvendir or me the Marshall but I didn't have time to do a leadership spot.

Venoms is an amazaing shaman path. Specifically Miasma got me a hell of a lot of kills along with malice. A little poison resistance and malice became almost useless. Toxic shroud was the most devastating against assassins and hand specs.

Vengeance was great passively. Ethos protection was the main benefit with Eye for an eye not working. As an additional thing I didn't add before when I practiced it It would accept coin to practice. It automatically made me barter the first thing in my inventory...which happened to be weapons.

If I'm forgetting anyone I'll be up tomorrow. I'm going to sleep....I have a lot of work to get done in the next week and then I fly out. After that I will be completely cut off from electronics.

Oh and I spent a lot of time between hating playing this character and loving it. Shamans are ####ing weird to pk with.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gaelilga Oathbound the Holy of Fai... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 21-Sep-18 05:16 PM
Reply Well kinda depressing to have to delete., Gaelilga/tesline (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 07:26 PM #2
Reply You had balls, Gillador (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 08:46 PM, #3
Reply Nice job!, Wilice (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 09:48 PM, #4
Reply Well done, good luck, hope to see you back soon., Nhinguehm (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 10:02 PM, #5
Reply thumbs up, Mcbeth, 21-Sep-18 10:28 PM, #6
Reply Hated you at first too., Karvesh (Anonymous), 23-Sep-18 04:28 PM, #7
Reply Well I'm glad to hear that., Tesline, 23-Sep-18 05:47 PM, #8
Reply RE: Well kinda depressing to have to delete., incognito, 25-Sep-18 02:29 PM, #9
Reply RE: Well kinda depressing to have to delete., Ishuli, 03-Oct-18 06:53 PM, #10
Reply You got me once with them damn venoms!, Nijee (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 06:24 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135167 Previous topic | Next topic