Subject: "RE: Anathema" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135145
Show all folders

Kadavarn (Anonymous)Fri 21-Sep-18 01:31 AM
Charter member
#135159, "RE: Anathema"

I agree with both of you in regards to the spirit here.

Easy in, easy out for sure.

I think we can still have easy in and easy out without being the sworn enemy of Empire. Uninduction with Exiled flag, allowing the players to decide if attack you or treat you like an outsider but not an enemy. Seems kind of forced and hinders roleplay opportunities.

For those anathemas that try to get back in, they hold all the values of the empire, kind of does not fit the definition of "anathema". In my case, I did not take that path, perhaps I need to back myself more, I guess I figured I can't be disappointed if I don't try.

There is a healer anathema that is a better roleplayer than me trying to get back in for months. So it seems like a hard path.

The other issue with the ability to anathema without defendable cause is it's very easy to do so for OOC bias. Generally speaking now, say you're Emperor and you have an old friend playing an assassin who wants to be Shadow Lord. Just a bit too easy. I wouldn't do that, but you know, some people are ####s.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kadavarn Vazdin the Dai Sensei of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 20-Sep-18 02:00 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kadavarn Vazdin the Dai Sensei..., Kadavarn (Anonymous), 20-Sep-18 05:56 AM, #1
     Reply I don't know which gaming groups you play with..., SPN, 20-Sep-18 10:54 AM, #2
     Reply Won't work, Kstatida, 20-Sep-18 11:25 AM, #3
     Reply You're right., ice king, 22-Sep-18 07:53 AM, #10
     Reply Re Anathema, Rahsael, 20-Sep-18 12:52 PM, #4
     Reply Anathema, Ishuli, 20-Sep-18 01:21 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Anathema, Kadavarn (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 01:31 AM #6
          Reply RE: Anathema, Kstatida, 21-Sep-18 02:31 AM, #7
               Reply +1, Rahsael, 21-Sep-18 10:51 AM, #8
     Reply Anathema, ice king, 22-Sep-18 07:49 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135145 Previous topic | Next topic